<body> <body>


Friday, June 30, 2006
3:33 AM


I GOT MY FIRST CHOICE!!!!!!!!!
NEW ZEALAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG OMG!
I can't believe it! I am so happpppy! I really had not expected to get NZ, and sharon and val got it tooooooo (: And I know most of the people going there, okay maybe not everyone. But 7 of them are in my class :D

I REALLY CAN'T WAIT!!!(:

I know it was days ago but I was too lazy to update. URGH. I am doing so badly in my studies now. Like I'm failing everything all of a sudden. I failed geog, chinese, and almost failed ss. But I passed physics. And I had a A math test on monday and it was hard to me, cause I didn't really study. haha.

NZ!!




profile

Manda.
020991
MGS
SEC 4I (:
Tennis

Links

agnes
audrey
amanda mak
amanda soo
annette
angie
bellejoy
carrot
charissa
cheryl
doreen
ernie
genia
Jing
katrina
mary
mag
melanie
nick
lydia
petrina
raina
Samantha
Sharon
serene
valerie
velon
vera
ying xin
zhiwai
wingyan

3I (:



whisper

credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x